Company Name: Wipro
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible.
- Last date to apply: 16th May 2021
- Various Roles
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- BCA and BSc (Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines)
- Experience : Freshers
- Batch : 2021
Job Overview (Wipro):
Qualification required for Wipro WILP Program 2021
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded within 3 working days.’
Job Location : Across India
Apply Link :- Wipro WILP Program 2021 | Wipro Hiring Freshers | BCA and BSc | 2021 Batch | Last Date : 16th May
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Drop Your CVs to : email@example.com
Join Us on:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS