Company Name: TIBCO Software India Pvt Ltd (Off Campus Jobs 2021)
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Associate Engineer
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Experience : Freshers – 2 Years
Job Overview (TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2021):
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of heterogeneous environments (*nix and Windows, application servers, web applications, database servers, etc.) via provisioning tools (Salt-stack etc.) on-prem and in cloud.
- Managing and automating deployment and provisioning of such systems.
- Delivering self-service jobs (via Jenkins pipeline and other tooling) for these tasks to the end user.
- Work with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools for build and release pipelines, SVN/GIT source control tools and puppet/groovy scripts to support development efforts, code deployments and overall operations.
- Build and manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines on Cloud native infrastructures like AWS and Azure Monitor, diagnose and fix operations issues that affect customers or internal users.
- Seeking out ways to improve our deployment practices and tooling Assist with automated testing of code, code deployments, and operations.
- Generate reports and statistics for various systems using various analytical tools.
- Performs technical administrative functions and other miscellaneous technical projects as assigned by the management.
- Minimum requirements: Basic knowledge of both *nix and Windows OS with preference toward *nix. Advanced or proficient knowledge of one of OS is required, with Linux flavours preference.
- Basic or advanced system management with command line tools and scripting languages – cmd, ps, bash, python, ssh, systemd/sysv services, etc.
- Basic understanding of network stack. Jenkins or other CI/CD tools (Travis CI, etc) basic usage or experience with administering.
- Knowledge of Jenkins pipelines and/or Java/Groovy is a bonus. Acquaintance and basic usage of one or more provisioning systems – salt-stack, ansible, puppet, chef, terraform etc.
- Having system administration, it-ops or dev-ops experience is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Proficiency in an XML-based content authoring system. (i.e. XMetal)
- Should be a quick learner, self-driven, and highly motivated.
- Should be well organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with a strong emphasis on quality.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge or proficiency in Camtasia and Adobe Captivate is a plus.
Job Location : Pune India
Apply Now : TIBCO Off Campus Placement For Associate Engineer
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
Private Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|IBM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Government Exam Syllabus 2021
|AFCAT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DSSSB PGT, TGT PRT/Nursery Teacher Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Jobs Search By Batch
Join Us On Following For Fast Job Notifications:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS