Company Name: Tata Communications
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Jr. Customer Service Executive
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- Any Graduate
- Experience : Freshers – 2 Years
Job Overview (Tata Communications):
- Oversee and drive back office provisioning of service delivery including onnet feasibility, access networks and customer order provisioning.
- Drive system and process improvement projects to ensure timely and cost effective provisioning of orders in ILD, NLD and MAN networks.
- Ensure availability of inventory of network systems and bandwidth in provisioning on networks. Analyze need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks.
- Plans, organizes and directs all operations with respect to installation support, network service and major moves.
- Identify and lead implementation for any new network updates.
- Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications.
- Manage and monitor planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management.
- Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in agreed time and supervise hand over to project implementation team.
- Drive change management initiatives, make change requests and monitor change processes and IT initiatives within to ensure delivering a tested active service layer to the customer on time at optimal costs to the organization and drive continuous improvement.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Provides technical expertise, business planning and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and system solutions/network improvement.
- Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.
Broad outline of the Role
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Provisioning and Configuration Management or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required
- Education: Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Pune India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Join Us on:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS