How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Software Engineer Development
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers – 2 Years
- Batch : 2020/2021
Job Overview (Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2022):
- Support the team: Work to resolve software development or testing or other technology area assigned to create, maintain, support, and implement projects.
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Impact the bottom line: Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Take the lead: Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members. Lead in your area of technology whether Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes.
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills, and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback. Work towards common goal of “One Sutherland Team playing to win”.
Skills Required For Sutherland Jobs 2022
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain.
- Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
Job Location: Bengaluru India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
Private Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|IBM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Government Exam Syllabus 2021
|AFCAT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DSSSB PGT, TGT PRT/Nursery Teacher Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Jobs Search By Batch
Join Us On Following For Fast Job Notifications:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS