Company Name: Reliance Industries
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee(IT Infrastructure Support and Networking)
- CTC: Rs 2.75-3.25 LPA
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers
- Batch : 2020/2021
Job Overview (Reliance Industries):
Engineering graduates from 2019-20 and 20-21 batches with marks above 60% all throughout in academics.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to learn new technology and products.
- A keen interest and curiosity to learning newer technologies.
- Good analytical skills and fast learner
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving ability.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team.
Under Graduate Qualification:
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication)
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of the team that will plan, deploy and manage IT Infrastructure & Network roll out and manage Business IT applications and relevant technological enhancements from time to time.
- Management of IT Infrastructure including desktop support, computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems.
- Ensure that Rollout/Implementation of IT Infrastructure is done according to the scheduled plan while maintaining best customer service & quality standards.
- Ensure smooth functioning of deployed IT assets at all the sites and help build credibility and image of these facilities.
- Monitor IT / Network performance and report findings to immediate head.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IT enterprise software, IT hardware, and other network and system problems in coordination with team members.
- Document incidents and service requests within IT Help Desk system.
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and IT Skill sets:
- BE/B.Tech in IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering Knowledge of IT products pertaining to Enterprise Applications, Networking equipments, AV, etc.
- Preference to certifications like CCNA/CCNP/IITL/PMP would be an added advantage
Job Location : Jamnagar(Gujarat) India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Drop Your CVs to : email@example.com
Join Us on:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS