Company Name: Nuance Communications
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Junior Speech Scientist
- Best in Industry
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers – 3 Years
Job Overview (Nuance Communications Off Campus Drive):
Principal Duties/Responsibilities :
- Design, develop, and test VoiceXML grammars and create grammars for static/dynamic contexts, including natural language understanding (NLU) statistical language and semantic models.
- Analyze performance of applications by identifying hot-spots, assessing caller and user navigational success, along with recognition accuracy.
- Make recommendations related to recognition performance by improving grammars, statistical semantic models, recognition parameters, dictionaries, and acoustic models.
- Develop models for voice biometrics and analyze results with different experiments.
- Deliver analysis results to our customers to help drive their customer care application performance forward.
- Develop methodologies, scripts, procedures that improve efficiency and quality.
- Develop tools and enhance algorithms that facilitate development of new systems and optimization of language processing and speech recognition components.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for day-to-day deliverables.
- Participate in reviews at various stages of a project lifecycle.
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 0-3 Years
Required Skills :
- Speech recognition/Voice biometrics knowledge, understanding of speech recognition, text classification, or other machine learning algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in either Perl, Python, Java, C/C++, SQL.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis
- Passion for working with customers to optimize systems for their unique requirements and to apply empirical data to generate successes
- Collaborative – Motivated to work with PS team globally to understand best practices and implement solutions.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about analyzing data to solve problems and improve systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with customers.
Good to have –
- Coursework or previous work experience in human computer interaction, usability studies, or statistics.
- A background in Data Science, or related fields
- Familiarity with IVR and ASR platforms and APIs.
- Experience with pattern recognition, machine learning, linguistics, or signal processing knowledge.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
Education – A BS or MS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Physics, Mathematics, or related field
Job Location: Bangalore India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
Private Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Government Exam Syllabus 2021
|AFCAT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DSSSB PGT, TGT PRT/Nursery Teacher Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Jobs Search By Batch
Join Us On Following For Fast Job Notifications:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS