Company Name: Mouser Electronics
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Internet Systems Engineer I
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers
Job Overview (Mouser Electronics):
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ensures optimal performance of all servers by proactively conducting ongoing performance monitoring and by tuning/adjusting as necessary.
- Ensure server security by reviewing and implementing approved server policies within the systems.
- Enhance the functionality of systems by developing and modifying scripts or other vehicles to automate system processes.
- Develop and maintain all relevant documentation.
- Provide support to application developers/programmers by providing technical knowledge and guidance.
- Ensure optimal server set-up by conducting effective new hardware installations, hardware replacements/upgrades and by performing operating system configurations as needed.
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of industry trends, concepts, and techniques.
- Participate in the planning and execution of disaster recovery processes.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Required strong skills with Microsoft Environment web app and web services.
- Also Required experience with Windows operating systems.
- Required basic experience in analyzing, understanding, designing, and implementing new products, services, and utilities in the web environment.
- Can demonstrate knowledge of IP networking basics and reliably diagnose network issues.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving problems in mission-critical environments.
- Experience in handling production outages and conducting root cause analysis.
- And Experience with Unix or Linux operating systems.
- Experience integrating software systems/code deployment through manual and automated systems.
- Deployment Automation experience – On Premise and Cloud Experience leveraging Azure DevOps / PowerShell.
- Desired Azure DevOps / TFS experience.
- Preferred – skills with Microsoft Environment C# / Visual Studio.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write reports.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Aptitude to solve technical and practical problems and make recommendations to technical test members.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Development of monitoring and automation scripts. Patching and upgrading servers.
- Network and server troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Virtual server and appliance builds.
- Hardware servicing and upgrades.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field.
- No specific commercial experience in Systems Engineering / Deployment Support is required, although college or computer lab experience is preferred.
Job Location: Bangalore India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Join Us on:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS