Company Name: Micro Focus
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- QA Engineer
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Experience : Freshers – 2 Years
Job Overview (Micro Focus Off Campus Drive):
- Work with project teams of other software quality assurance engineers responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions.
- Test automation as well with analyzing functional test requirements, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems for components of the system under test.
- Development and Document Test Cases and contribution to test approach, test preparation, test tool infrastructure, test execution and results interpretation for test automation.
- Participation in innovation and integration of new QA technologies into projects and activities in the software quality assurance organization.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Skills Required for Micro Focus Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience on testing of software products and solutions running on Linux Operating Systems on distributed environment.
- Awareness of multiple software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Experience in developing automated test for UI and APIs components and systems that rely on the micro services and responsive web application
- Understanding and Test Automation of micro-service technologies such as REST
- Experience of qualifying web application solutions hosted on cloud
- Knowledge of Linux system environment, preferably CentOS
- Experience with Java language and scripting (e.g., UNIX Shell scripting, Python, Perl) for test automation
- Experience in Agile
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical, troubleshooting/debugging and problem-solving skills.
Job Location : Bangalore India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
Private Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Government Exam Syllabus 2021
|AFCAT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DSSSB PGT, TGT PRT/Nursery Teacher Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Jobs Search By Batch
Join Us On Following For Fast Job Notifications:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS