Company Name: MasterCard
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Software Engineer
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers
Job Overview (MasterCard):
- Responsible for programming, unit testing, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Perform feasibility studies, logic designs, detailed systems flowcharting, analysis of input-output flow, cost and time analysis.
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management. Participate in on-call pager support rotation.
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices. Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Assist Senior Team members in modification of the documentation templates per the needs of the project and technology.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Experience implementing projects and systems using agile methodologies will be added advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Must demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
- Fresher or 1 year of experience in software engineering field.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Multi-tiered Web application deployment knowhow
- Oracle Database, Strong in PL/SQL & Advanced PL/SQL techniques
- Performance TuningParticipate in code reviews (Technical & Functional)
- Payment domain knowledge will be an added value advantage
- Core Java , iBatis knowledge.
Job Location: Pune India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Join Us on:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS