Company Name: Informatica
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Associate Software Engineer
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers
Job Overview (Informatica):
Eligibility for Informatica Off Campus:
- BE/Btech, ME/Mtech (CS, IS/IT), MCA, M. Sc(CS) from 2018 and 2019 Batch with 65% and above in throughout in their academics
As an employee with Informatica’s Global Customer Support Team:
- You will be part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
- On the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
- Thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’s flagship products like Power Center, Data Quality, Data Archive, Test Data Management, Persistent/Dynamic Data Masking and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Must possess analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- Strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Possess good communication, customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Apply Now: Click Here to Apply For Informatica Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Join Us on:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS