Company Name: IBM
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Associate Systems Engineer Position
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers
Job Overview (IBM):
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities
Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Apply Now: Click Here to IBM Off Campus 2021 Hiring Freshers For Associate Systems Engineer Position
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Join Us on:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS