Company Name: HackerEarth
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Problem Setter – DS & Algo ( Internship )
- As Per Company Standards
Who can Apply
- Any Graduates
- Experience : Freshers
Job Overview (HackerEarth Off Campus Drive):
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.
We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 4M developers.
To help the developers with career opportunities best suited to their interests, we conduct hiring challenges and hackathons comprising diverse technologies. Our team of creative problem setters helps to strategize technical aspect of the hiring challenges and hackathons we conduct on regular basis. It includes assessing the feasibility of the requirement in sync with the resources available.
In a hiring challenge, a problem setter analyses the job description proposed by the client to understand the requirement.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Problem setting team at HackerEarth creates new questions for public/private hackathons/challenges and for our technical assessment product – HackerEarth Recruit
- Create problems around data structures, algorithms, maths across various difficulty levels.
- Test problems created by other problem setters.
- Review HackeEarth’s existing question bank for technical errors (if any) and ensure that they follow suitable guidelines.
- Add code stub (partial codes) to code editor of the problems which helps candidates to focus on writing the logic part for solving that particular problem rather than syntax.
- Respond to queries/suggestions/issues from candidates solving problems on HackerEarth platform.
- Work closely with the tech doc team to remove context or grammar ambiguities from questions.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and maths.
- Excellent profile on some of the online judges (HackerEarth, HackerRank, Codeforces, Codechef, SPOJ etc.)
- Candidates with experience in creating or testing problems for online Judges will be preferred.
Job Location : Bangalore India
Apply Now: HackerEarth Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Problem Setter | Any Degree Graduates
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
Private Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Government Exam Syllabus 2021
|AFCAT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DSSSB PGT, TGT PRT/Nursery Teacher Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Jobs Search By Batch
Join Us On Following For Fast Job Notifications:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS