Company Name: GE
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Software Engineering Specialist
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers
Job Overview (GE Off Campus Drive):
- Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services.
- Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
Roles and Responsibilities for GE Freshers Recruitment
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiation.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Sees and understands business problem to be solved. Is able to translate challenges to business requirements, user stories and technical specifications. Is most self-managed to deliverables related to the overall schedule of the s/w product.
- Understands the value of testing for improving quality. Learns new testing techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 0- 4 years of professional experience
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using Java, Python, Polymer, Angular, Spring technologies.
- Skilled in cloud technologies – AWS / Azure with basic understanding of microservice architecture and principles
- Strong Ownership – Takes responsibility for assigned deliverables with focus on outcome and customer.
- Team player with learning aptitude – Shows respect for differences and diversity, utilizes strengths of team members to achieve optimal performance while doing continuous learning.
- Strong communication skills to manage stakeholder expectations with transparency & humility.
- Participates as part of an Agile team. Understands Lean principles. Strong understanding and supporter of Lean thinking and practices.
Job Location : Bangalore India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
Private Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Government Exam Syllabus 2021
|AFCAT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DSSSB PGT, TGT PRT/Nursery Teacher Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Jobs Search By Batch
Join Us On Following For Fast Job Notifications:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS