Company Name: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
How to Apply
- Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Software Engineer
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Experience : Freshers – 2 Years
Job Overview (Boeing Off Campus Drive):
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software. Development, integration, and testing of software system on embedded hardware. Also Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system software infrastructure.
- The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Boeing Global Engineering teams
- The Engineer should have desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Responsible for UI development of Cloud based Software Application.
- Decompose System requirements into Software requirements for the identified system features. Develop automated Test scenarios to test Software requirements.
- High level Design from system and software Architecture. Develop Detailed Design from High level design
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of software requirements
- Establish traceability from software requirements to SW code and Test.
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Support SRR (Systems Requirements Review), PDR (Preliminary Design Reviews) and CDR (Critical Design Reviews).
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the ‘Agile’ team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in design and code reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Skills Required for Boeing Jobs 2021 :
- 0-3 years of Experience in the following aspects:
- API design and development
- Experience on CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
- Good experience with RESTful Services
- Experience with Angular
- Experience on Database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
- Good experience on Web server technologies like J2EE,
- Experience with frameworks like: Express.js, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience of working in ‘Agile’ environment.
- Experience in GIT configuration management and Atlassian Tool suite.
Job Location : Bangalore India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
Private Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Government Exam Syllabus 2021
|AFCAT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DSSSB PGT, TGT PRT/Nursery Teacher Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Jobs Search By Batch
Join Us On Following For Fast Job Notifications:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS