Company Name: Amdocs
How to Apply
Apply through the following link as early as possible
- Software Support Engineer
- Best In Industry
Who can Apply
- Experience : Freshers
Job Overview (Amdocs):
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership of the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, identifying bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
What will your job look like?
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- Also you will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Participate in solution designing as part of Solution architecture team for upcoming functionalities.
- Contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
Why you will love this job:
- You will be exposed to customer facing activities on daily basis
- Will serve as an expert on specific technology and trusted advisor in front of customer
- You will be part of innovation and invention processes and always will try to find ways to simplify and help the customer to succeed.
Job Location: Pune India
Also Check Off Campus Drive Exam Syllabus 2021
|TCS NQT Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Dell Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HCL Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Infosys Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Wipro Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|L&T Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|CGI Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|HP Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Deloitte Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|DXC Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Capgemini Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Cognizant Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Accenture Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Adobe Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|ZOHO Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|PAYTM Syllabus 2021||Click here|
|Amdocs Syllabus 2021||Click here|
Join Us on:-
Telegram – http://bit.ly/3clzxbp
Instagram – https://bit.ly/3cdLPlW
Facebook – http://bit.ly/3l8KocS